June 11, 2013


Tuesday - Hot and sunny

Better day today.

I got up early and fell asleep on the couch for a bit.  Oh dear.  I finally got up and took a shower, watched The Good Wife (LOVE that show) and then left for work a bit later.  

I had lunch at Gusto and then bought a few things at the drugstore.  I was in my school well before 3 and got a lot done.  I finished boxing up many things and I defrosted my freezer in the fridge.  I was so busy with vacuuming and cleaning that I didn't notice F had called me.  When he rang the doorbell I was quite surprised. 

We loaded up the car and came home and unloaded it.  Our poor tatami room looks like a junk shop now.  

After that, we vegged for a while and chatted.  I took a nap for a bit, then we went out for dinner.  We went over to Moku-Moku and had an okay dinner.  We both had pasta.  I had a salmon and shrimp pasta thing which was quite nice.  

After dinner we came home. F took his bath and went to bed fairly early.  I stayed up as usual.  I did a bit of crochet.  I'm working on a shrug for me, but I don't know if it'll work or not. It's an awfully pretty colour though.  

And that was my day.  Tomorrow I have more work to do at my school, but I feel like the end is in sight, maybe!  That's it for me.  I have to go.  Night.

No comments: