June 2, 2013


Sunday - Hot and Sunny

Another busy day.  I slept in a bit, but was up before 12. Yay me.  F fed me some of his lovely bread and then we went out for lunch.  Lunch today was a surprise.  We went to a place near the main post office.  We went there once before at night when I was sick last year.  Lunch was better, but it wasn't "great".  It wasn't bad, but I'm not sure if F will take me there again.

After lunch I asked F to drop me off at my school and that's where I spent most of the afternoon.  Today I emptied out one of the chest of drawers and then filled it with the clothes I had in the school.  I also boxed up the oil heater, although I think I have to re-do it tomorrow.  

F picked me up a bit after 7.  We stopped at McDonalds for an ice cream and a drink, then went to the internet cafe for a while.  We had a couple of hours of karaoke plus dinner, then a bit of time in the massaging chairs.  It was silly and fun. I got my two newspapers read too, so that was good.

We bought groceries for tomorrow night. I told F that I plan to spend more time at my school so dinner will have to be something that I can make fast.  Hopefully it will be!  

We watched a bit of TV tonight and both stayed up far too late.  Hopefully I'll be able to get up at a decent time tomorrow.  

That's it for me.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: