June 22, 2013


Saturday - Sunny and warm, rainy at night

A good day.  

I got up just in time to watch Gilmore Girls and it was great as always!  I did a little crochet. Afterwards, I spent a bit of time on my computer, then headed back to bed!  I was tired.

After a bit I got up, got dressed, before F did! We went out for lunch to Patio in the mall, but it wasn't a success.  My meal was good, but F's wasn't and the waitstaff took a long time.  F was really angry with them and almost walked out of the restaurant.  I was surprised. He's usually not the impatient one.

Following lunch, we went over to the Bussenkan, the tourist area.  My niece wanted some touristy stuff, but there wasn't too much. I did get her something though.  F and I had an ice cream afterwards and then came home for a bit.

We headed out again around 6 to have dinner.  We went to Hirabokujo, the tonkatsu restaurant. It was really nice.  The surprising thing is that it was F's choice.  I tried to remind him that lately he hasn't wanted meat, but he was sure about this place!

We headed over to the movie theatre after we finished and went to see After Earth.  It was okay, but not great.  I actually enjoyed Oblivion more than this movie, because it had a more interesting plot. 

We came home and spent a fairly quiet evening together.  I did more crochet, F did his usual watching TV and computer at the same time.  It was pleasant to be honest.

I'm not sure what we're going to get up to tomorrow. I'll be sure to fill you in tomorrow night.  Until then.  Night!

No comments: