June 8, 2013


Saturday - Warm and muggy

A not good day.

I got up this morning, watched The Gilmore Girls and then F and I went out for lunch.  It wasn't a success really.  We did the whole annoying thing where neither of us wanted to pick the lunch place.  In the end I suggested Gusto as it is close to my school.

F dropped me off, took a few boxes to his garage and left me, saying basically, "Call me if you want me."  I was really annoyed as I thought we'd be moving the furniture out today.  There are some things I can't do until the furniture is out.  Anyway, I didn't see him again until 7:30 when I called him to pick me up.

I got busy.  I packed, re-packed, threw out and generally got a lot done, but not really enough.  I was tired and called F, hoping we'd go out for dinner.  He picked me up, he asked me where I wanted to go and I just got so annoyed.  Enough with the questions that only have one answer that I can never answer, so I said home.  

When we arrived I stormed out of the car, slammed in the house and just basically ignored him.  Not my finest hour.  He did try to find out what was wrong, but I wasn't having any of it.  Finally I shut down my computer and went to bed.  

He took a bath later on, and while he was in there, I went out for my dinner.

Basically I just sat in McDonalds for an hour or so, with some fries, a drink and my book.  After that, I went to the grocery store and picked up a couple of things and came home.  Of course, the door was barred when I arrived.  He'd been in bed and hadn't noticed I wasn't there.  

We finally made up.  There are things going on with him that he hasn't talked about and things going on with me that have really been upsetting for me, so the two of us make quite a pair.  Things seem to be better now. I hope that tomorrow we can make a real dent in the stuff over in my school.

I have to go.  Tomorrow I have a lot of work to do.   Night.

No comments: