May 31, 2013

Friday - Warm and sunny

An okay day.

I got up fairly early this morning, showered and read the paper, and read some of F's lovely cranberry and cinnamon bread with my yogurt.  

When F asked if I wanted to meet up for lunch I said no because I had to go to my school later on.  

I had my lunch, did the dishes and headed off for my school.  My student came on time and we had a good lesson.  After her class, I did some paperwork with her and she left.  I took down a few things from the hallway and classroom.

I didn't hear from my husband until 8 pm.  I had sent a text earlier, but he didn't answer.  We came home to drop off a cake I got, and then rode our bikes to Grado.  

We had dinner at Grado.  I had pork.  It was okay, but really salty.  F had some fish to start and then fish as his main course.  It wasn't bad, I tried it.  

After dinner, we rode home again.  We had some of the cake I got, but soon afterwards, F went to bed.  I stayed up and watched a lot of TV and enjoyed it!  I'm still up in fact.  

I need to get some sleep.  I have to do a few hours of packing up tomorrow and then hopefully F and I will go to a movie or something in the evening.  Wish me luck.  Night!

No comments: