July 23, 2013


Tuesday - Warm and sunny

A good day.

I got up this morning and just decided to relax!  I read the paper, had some breakfast and tea, and then got dressed.  

My friend picked me up and we had lunch over at the Grand el Sun.  It was really good today.  I had chicken and she had a burger, mine was quite good.  We both had the bread and cold carrot soup, which was very yummy.  We didn't have desserts there, although we did have a long look at them on the way in.  We decided to go to the mall and have Baskin Robbins instead!

We drove to the mall and had a lot of good conversations while we were there.  Ice cream is good for conversations I think!  On the way back to my apartment we came up with a crazy idea, but if it works, it could be a genius one.  Nope, can't say what yet.

I went into my apartment, watched a bit of TV and relaxed.  When F said he was coming home soon I went into the kitchen and started clean up.  I had forgotten that F is holding a meeting tomorrow and is a touch nervous about it.  When he came home I made the mistake of asking him how he was going to cook the eggplant, and we ended up having a fight.  He left for a bit so I ate alone.  I didn't have eggplant.  He came back after a bit and made his own dinner.  It looked like somen or something like that.  

As I wanted to watch TV and he wanted to work, I put on the headphones and let him have his space.  I even did my crochet in front of the computer tonight! I finished the edging.  I was debating doing it again on the other side, but running it past F, he said he liked it just the way it was.  So, I have to darn in a couple more ends, but then I'm done. Yay for me.  I'll try and take pictures and upload them soon.

That's about it for me.  F and I are okay, we had a cuddle and talked about the crazy idea.  He had some good input so that was nice.  Tomorrow no plans, but if the weather holds up I really might go and get my hair cut! Fingers crossed.  Night!

No comments: