July 27, 2013


Saturday - Rainy in the morning, clearing later on

Not a good day.


I got up to an empty apartment.  I watched Nigel Slater, then showered and came through to watch Gilmore Girls with my crochet.  I enjoyed myself, but sadly a storm came up in the middle and knocked out the channel.

I had a bit of a nap after the show and then F came home. We had lunch at Grado and F went over some stuff that I wanted him to help me with.  

We came home after lunch and proceeded to have a fight over the thing I asked him to help with.  He stormed off to bed.  

I got him up a couple of hours lately as he had made an appointment for me to see a chiropractor.  He took me over and I had a good session with the guy.  Afterwards we went for a drink to Mr. Donuts and then came home briefly.  We went to the internet cafe for a few hours and home again.

At home, he tried to do some translations for me, but he was taking it much too seriously.  I need to do a fact-finding mission, not win a literature prize.  We had a huge fight, where he started acting like a big baby.  He kept turning off the TV (I was wearing headphones so as not to disturb him), turning off the lights as he said that they disturbed him and when I told him not to be stupid and turned the lights back on, he threatened to turn off the electricity at the fuse box.  I'm now sitting here in the dark typing by the light from the TV. Fun. 

I don't think he's going to help me with my project, and even if he does, I'm not sure that I want him to anymore.  When we are like this, I'm not really sure that I want to stick around much longer.  Sigh.  

Anyway, that's it for now.  Night.

No comments: