August 13, 2013


Tuesday - Hot and sunny, not humid

A fairly good day.

I woke up late this morning which was rather sad, but I didn't have any big plans.  I got up, switched on my computer and got on with my day.  

I had some toast and yogurt for my brunch and read some of the newspapers that had been piling up, then got to work on my computer.  

This afternoon I worked on my column and I think I have it almost done. I'd like to add one more movie, but with my topic I'm not sure that I can.  I've saved my column and have put it away for a couple of days to think on it.  I still have to do my Area Report, but apparently some of the people in my area will be sending me information.  

I made a quick run out to the local post office to mail off a card.  One of the ladies that I sent a postcrossing to, asked me to swap a card with her.  I'm going to do it. I don't usually, but I want to do this.  

F came home after going to his house.  He went back a bit later for some of his paperwork.  I got busy with dinner.  

We had a stir-fry for dinner and I used a bag of prepped veggies, plus some that I had bought last night. It was quite good as I didn't put too much in for a change.

F didn't come to the table for a while, then he did.  He said he liked dinner, I know I did.  I did the dishes while F did his paperwork.  

We had a mostly quiet evening, but F hasn't been feeling well at all.  He went to bed swearing that he has a temperature and he even put a quilt on his side of the bed.  If he kicks it off to my side, I'll probably sweat to death! It is still hot in our apartment. 

Well, I'm off for the night. I hope to be back tomorrow night.  Check back then!  Night.

No comments: