August 15, 2013


Thursday - Hot and sunny

An okay day.

I got up this morning and had to take the bread out of the breadmaker. After that, I was up and went on with my day.  I used my computer and remembered that I wanted to watch a British comedy on WOWOW.

F asked me to lunch again, but I turned him down.  I wish he'd stop asking, but he never does.  

At home, I did one last postcrossing, scanned the cards, which took a long time as there were a lot, and then took them over to the post office to mail. I ran into another foreigner when I was there, and she talked to me.  I was quite surprised!

When F came home he messed around in the kitchen for a while and then finally got out so I could start dinner prep.  I set up the table, fried the bacon, and got F to cut some of his bread for us.  Dinner went quite well and F was heard to say he'd like to do it again.  We made all kinds of bacon sandwiches.  I made my first with peanut butter and bacon. It was good, but the bacon wasn't crispy enough, nor salty enough to stand out.  The second was an ABLT…avocado bacon lettuce & tomato.  It was really nice and the wasabi added a nice kick.  My third was just a fold-over, but it had bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomato.  That was very nice.  I think I should open a Subway shop!

In the evening it was quite quiet.  F got to watch a lot of his TV and then I watched Desperate Housewives while I crocheted.  F was working on something, but wasn't really communicating.  He went to bed, but wasn't sleeping. He still isn't and it is really late.  He yelled at me a few minutes ago which I find rather upsetting.  

Anyway, I'm done for today. Tomorrow I'll have to finish up my column and then I hope to go out in the evening, but I'm not sure that'll happen.  That's it for me.  Night. 

No comments: