August 19, 2013


Monday - Cooler, cloudy and muggy

An okay day.

I got up this morning, had a bit of a veggie day for a bit.  I wrote a couple of postcards and then scanned them early.  I had a late breakfast too.  I even showered in the afternoon.

I took my cards over to the post office and mailed them off.  Then, instead of going home, I went to the drugstore. It was a nice ride.  The clouds made it less hot, and there was a nice wind too, so it seemed much cooler outside than it did inside!

When I came home, I got dinner started.  I marinated the pork, then started washing the salad greens.  I was still doing that when F came home.  I got dinner prepped, and then I cooked it.  Tonight we had stir-fried zucchini with parmesan, salad with lots of interesting greens, celery, and garlic soy sauce pork chops.I added on couscous for me and F had rice and fish with his.  I don't know why!
Everything was delicious, the pork was especially good!  

F did the dishes (yay) and then we relaxed for a bit.  F watched some bloody awful boxing crap and wouldn't surrender the TV so I could watch my bloody CSI show at 10.  His stuff was over at 11 so I did get to watch my show then.  Yay for that.  

He had an early night tonight and I'm hoping to go to bed a little earlier than usual.  Fingers crossed I make it!  Tomorrow, I have no plans as of yet, although I am thinking of doing some tidying up.  I have to redesign my computer area!  Wish me luck.  Night.

No comments: