August 29, 2013


Thursday - Hot and sunny, but cloudy too

A good day, mostly.

I managed to get up fairly early this morning.  I watched a little TV and remembered to watch my show on WOWOW.  I had a good morning. I read the paper, had some breakfast and chilled out.  I even took my shower.  

I watched a bit of Heartland today, but not a lot. I had lunch and the plan was to go out before 3 but…I started feeling really bad.  I ended up having to lie down for a while.  I finally decided to go out around 4. I needed to go to the mall and get some yarn so I can finish my scarf I'm working on.  The second frill is just eating yarn.  

I was washing my hands and getting ready to go out when the door opened and F came home bearing gifts!  He brought some ice cream, but I said not now!  He was nice enough to give me a ride to the mall.  He was going in that direction anyway.  

I hacked around the mall for a bit.  I got my yarn…last two balls of it, then checked the bargain bin in the grocery store. They had rhubarb compote on sale, I noted for later!  I went to Doutors and read the Journal and also had a rooibos tea while I was there.  F finally phoned me around 6.  He met me and we got the rhubarb compote and some other stuff in the mall, then ran a couple of errands. Then, dinner.

Tonight we went to a little Yakitori-ya and had a good meal.  We had lots of chicken and a bit of duck.  I wasn't sure if it was okay for me, but it seemed to be.  

We came home and had a quiet evening in.  I did some stuff on the computer, but also took time out to watch Desperate Housewives and do some crochet.  Whew!

Tomorrow, I won't be able to update as I will be heading off to Sendai early on Saturday.  Don't miss me too much.  I'll be back sometime on Sunday, with lots of news.  Talk to you then! Night.

No comments: