Postcrossing - Incoming to August 7th, 2013

To August 7th, 2013 

There are another bunch of great cards awaiting your perusal in this entry.  I hope that you enjoy looking at them as much as I do.  As I am quite far behind, I will be as brief as possible in describing the messages.  

To get a better look at the cards, just click on them.  

Nanne from the Netherlands was quite pleased to tell me that she had found a movie card for me.  She writes that she likes Johnny Depp's acting work quite a lot.
From Hell


Veronika sent this stylish card from Russia.  She lives in Siberia.  She noticed I had listed this card as a favourite and was nice enough to send it to me.  She writes that the temperature was 26 degrees Celsius when she sent it, so not bad really!

She used a couple of amazing stamps on the card too.  The big one is for the Olympic Games.


My next card was a little worse for wear as some of the back of the card is ripped.  It is mostly still readable though.

Iris from Germany posted this card to me.  She is married and likes older films including The Englishman Who Went up a Hill but Came Down a Mountain.  She notes that it is fabulous.  (I like it a lot too.)

The card is for A Streetcar Named Desire.  Sadly, I've never seen the entire film all the way through.
A Streetcar Named Desire
I love this book stamp.  I've never seen it before.


And, one more movie card!  
Caro sent this film from Germany.  She writes that she liked this movie.  
The Intouchables

Lukie sent this card from the Netherlands.  It shows the famous Inge Löök ladies reading.  She writes about herself that she is married with two adult kids.  She lives in the centre of Holland.  She has a lot of favourite movies and loves to go to the cinema.  Her last film she saw was Now You See Me.
There was a beautiful stamp on the back of the card, a very lovely tulip.  



Well, there you have it.  Five more great cards and some wonderful stamps.  Do you have a favourite? I think I like the card from Russia the most, even though I have no idea who is on the card.

I wonder what will be in my mailbox next week!  Until next time....

No comments: