September 10, 2013


Tuesday - Warm and sunny

An okay day.

I got up this morning on time and watched my show whilst I made the bed.  I got dressed and had a little breakfast.  F popped home for a minute and confirmed that he would be back in the afternoon.

I had a quiet morning around the apartment.  I read the paper and watched a little Martha.  She was back in Turkey today.

F came home around 1 and then went out to see his doctor. He was quite grumpy.  When he came back from the doctor he was even grumpier.  He had a shot though.  I asked if he'd had lunch and of course he hadn't.  We went out to lunch at Gusto.  I had pasta, he had cold noodles that he didn't hate for a change.  

After lunch we visited the craft shop where I poked around and fell in love with some wool.  Sad to say I have no idea what i could use if for, so I put it back.  I did get a pink stamp pad though.  

We went for a long drive afterwards.  We went all the way out to Kamo port and down the coast a bit.  F checked out the people fishing, we drove some more and then we went to the Tomato shop and had gelato.  Yes they have tomato gelato, and no we didn't have any!  We both had hazelnut, I added on chocolate and F had pistachio. Yum. 

We were at a bit of a loss for what to do after 6 pm, so I suggested either going home or going to karaoke.  Karaoke won, so we went to the Internet cafe and had 3 hours of karaoke.  It was fun and we both sang a lot.  Lately F has been "stealing" my songs, which kind of ticks me off. I still end up doing them though :-) We ate a bit while we were there, and left just before we passed the 3 hour mark.

We bought groceries and then came home.  I watched some TV and did a bit of crochet on the couch.  I'm doing well this time.  Checking off the rows as I do them has meant that I haven't lost time trying to remember where in the heck I was in the pattern.  

That's about it for me.  Tomorrow I'm not sure what I'll get up to, but I hope it'll be interesting.  Come on back and see!  Night.

No comments: