September 17, 2013


Tuesday - Glorious sunny day…cool

So not a good day.

I got up this morning, watched my show, relaxed for a bit. It was my first morning alone in ages.  Eventually I showered, got dressed and in the afternoon remembered I had to go out!

I went to the Post Office and did a money transfer, then went the rest of the way to the mall.  At the mall I had a sandwich in Doutor, and read a bit of Life of Pi.  

I hacked around the grocery store trying to find something for dinner, but didn't quite manage it.  I should try harder next time I guess.  I left after buying a few things in the bakery.

I came home and had some of my bakery goods, and watched a bit of TV.  

When F came home he wouldn't talk to me and went to bed again.  After a bit I went in to try and talk to him but it didn't work.  I left him alone.  I gave him more time, and when he didn't appear, I decided to go out and get myself some food.  I biked to the grocery store and picked up food for tonight and also for myself for tomorrow night.  I have the feeling this is going to go on for a while.  Sigh.

I've had a most quiet night.  I ate my meal wearing headphones, did dishes, and later on did some crochet.  I think F went out, but when I tried talking to him again, he garbled something that didn't make any sense. 

I've had a good night of TV and I re-started one of my crochet projects from earlier in the year.  I have a loaf of bread in the breadmaker that is supposed to come out in an hour, so I guess that'll take care of my breakfast if it is any good!

Not sure what I'll get up to tomorrow nor sure if I'll have my husband back or not.  I think the gypsies have stolen him and left me a changeling.  Got to go.  Night.

No comments: