September 20, 2013


Friday - Hot and sunny--gorgeous day

A good day.

I got up this morning and watched my show then showered and had some yogurt.  Obviously, not at the same time.  I dressed and went outside to meet up with my friend.  

We had a cheerful lunch at the Komagi Spa.  We had the buffet and it was nice.  We could have what we wanted and leave all the stuff we didn't want.  We spent a while eating and having tea, then discussing our upcoming project.  

We drove downtown and went and had more discussion about the topic with the people from the business.  It seemed to go quite well, and we have told them that we will let them know by the end of next month.  I hope things will work out.  

My friend dropped me off at home.  I was nonplussed to see F's car in his parking space.  I decided to go into the apartment anyway. Of course the door was locked so I had to ring the bell.  I was let in and we talked a little.  He'd taken the day, or part of the day off sick and had been to the doctor.  

He went to bed for most of the evening and then got up around 2 am. He was hungry.  He's now concocting something in the kitchen.  I, on the other hand, ate around 8:30, I had leftover pasta from last night, with half an avocado and a couple of slices of toast.  Very nice.  

We've been talking a bit tonight, but it's been a bit of him telling me what is wrong with me.  He's doing it in a  fairly nice way, but it's getting on my nerves.  I go to bed too late for his liking, I snore too loudly, that kind of thing.  So annoying.  One I don't want to do anything about, the other I can't.  

Anyway, we aren't screaming at each other, and we aren't ignoring each other, so that is a major improvement.  Hurray for that.  

No idea what is on the schedule for tomorrow.  Come back tomorrow night and find out what happens.  Night.

3 comments:

Crafty Tokyo Mama said...

I hope your business venture pans out, and am glad you and your husband are talking again.

Helen said...

Thanks ! I'm glad we're talking too.

The other thing, I'll let you know about in a couple of months if it pans out! :-)

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.