September 21, 2013


Saturday - Hot and sunny, rain at night

A better day.

I got up this morning at a decent-ish time but went back to bed for a nap.  I didn't mean to, but I slept a long time.  

We sat around the apartment for a while.  Finally, after 6 we went out for dinner.  It was just keitensushi, but it was nice and we both ate quite a bit.


We picked up a few things at the drugstore and then came home again.  I noticed that Argo was on, so we watched that.  I liked it, but don't remember it happening quite that way!  I did quite a bit of crochet tonight too.  That was nice. It's going much better this time.   

We've had a quiet evening together.  I've been watching my shows, F's been watching You-Tube.  I'm not sure what we'll get up to tomorrow.  We might go to a movie, or something.  I'm just not sure.  I'll catch you up tomorrow.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: