September 23, 2013


Monday - Warm and sunny

A good day.  I actually got up before my husband this morning.  Strange but true!  Of course, I did go back to bed after a bit to have a longer snooze, but I was up a lot before him!

When I got up again, it was to discover that the daft bugger had started a loaf of bread in the bread maker and it wouldn't be done for just over an hour.  And we hadn't had lunch.  So, we went out for lunch.  We went to Patio in the mall because I wanted to get another plastic crochet hook in case the one I'm using breaks.  

I had a really nice meal.  I had the lunch pasta which was salmon cream with a salad, soup and bread.  F had ramen but for a change said it was good.  I'm not sure if he meant it or not, but I'll take it! I sent him home after he finished to take out the bread and when I finished, I went and bought my crochet hook.  

I noticed that there were some pictures on display and I checked them out. They were from the local bus company, all about their history.  I enjoyed them and I'm not a local.  I looked at a Rilakkuma display and then decided I'd check out the kitchen store.  I was on my way there, when I saw F coming back into the building.  Yay!  

I told him about the photos and we checked them out. It was amazing how some of the photographs could have been taken yesterday, they were so clear, just in black and white.  A fun way to spend 20 minutes or so.  

We had drinks in Doutor and then F brought me home.  He dropped me off and visited his mother for a few minutes.  After my TV shows, we went out for dinner to Gusto.  

Dinner was fine.  I tried their Canadian Beef burger again, and it was good, F had their saba (mackerel). He said it was good.  I hope he meant it. 

After buying groceries, we came home.  All during the evening F has been looking at me sadly, shaking his head and saying, "I can't believe you are leaving in one week!"  I told him I'm coming back!  He's quite morose about the whole thing.  

Poor guy, I hate to leave him, but when he's with me, it is hard to get the things done that I want to do.  

Anyway, that is it for me.  It was a good day, and now I'm on countdown to leaving. I have a ton of things to do before I go and not a lot of time to do them in.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: