September 5, 2013


Thursday - cloudy and a bit rainy, humid

It's been an okay day today.  I didn't go out, but I did do quite a bit, so I didn't mind.  

I got up a little after my alarms went off, watched some TV and remembered to watch the repeat of Project Runway from Saturday.  I put a note on the TV to remind myself! 

I spent a bit of time today finishing up my area report.  I had to put some pictures in it and label them.  I got it sent off finally.  Whew!

In the afternoon I did some vacuuming, and finally changed the calendar in the toilet room.  For the last two months it has felt like the train engineer in the picture has been watching me every time I go to the toilet!  

In the evening F came home and went straight to bed again.  Sigh.  I went in and asked him if he wanted dinner. He said yes, so I heated up the soup, and set the table for dinner.  We had soup and sandwiches and I really liked it.  F took so long to come to the table though that I started without him.  I was starving, having skipped lunch.  

I did the dishes while F took his bath.  I watched Dressed to Kill in the evening.  F watched for a bit too, but then when to bed on it.  It was quite suspenseful, even though I sort of knew "whodunnit".  

I went over to the couch and watched the last episode of Desperate Housewives while I did a little crochet.  It was quite sad and I admit I was quite "verklempt" at the end of the show.  I'll miss it, my Thursday night won't be the same for a while.  In a couple of weeks Once Upon a Time will start, and I've heard it is interesting, so I'll give it a try.  

And that's about it for my day.  I wrote 4 postcards over the evening and watched too much TV.  I'll hopefully get to bed soon.  Tomorrow I'm not sure what I'll get up to, I think it depends on the weather.  That's it for me.  Night.

No comments: