October 18, 2013


Friday - Sunny but cold

A good day. I went to bed early last night, well before 11:00 pm, then woke up around 5:45, got up at 6:30 and finished my book (Death Comes to Pemberley) before 7:00 am!  F hadn't woken up yet and I knew he had an early start today, so I leaned over him to wake him up.  He was quite surprised to see me.  I checked later on and he'd set his alarm for PM instead of AM.  Good job I was jet-lagged!

I had a quiet day at home.  My suitcases arrived on time but I never did go out for the meal I promised myself.  I had some of the bread F made for me and it was nice.  I did a spot of tidying, and unpacked one of my suitcases.  Until I cull some of my clothes I have nowhere to put my new clothes.

I scanned some cards in the afternoon and considered sending a Postcrossing or two, but didn't.  I have no travelling cards at the moment.

F was late today and didn't come home until after 7:00 pm.  When he came home I gave him his real souvenirs and he was quite pleased with them.  I got him an Edmonton Oilers hoodie and some socks.  He got three pairs of socks, two with copper ion yarn.  Those looks nice and cozy.  

We had dinner in Bikkuri Donkey tonight and it was nice.  By the end of the meal though, I was yawning steadily, and am still doing it.  I wanted to watch Shameless tonight, but am not sure that I can!  

I really hate jet-lag!

Tomorrow I'm not sure what I'll get up to.  F wants to go to the doctor in the morning and I'm hoping to sleep a little longer than yesterday.  Come back tomorrow and check me out!  Night.

No comments: