October 19, 2013


Saturday - Sunny and warmish

I woke up early this morning but was able to go back to sleep and didn't get up until after 9:30.  F was at the doctor.  I got up, watched a bit of Nigella and then had a shower before watching Elementary.

After a while I woke F up and suggested lunch.  We went to Grado where we both had the salmon in a spicy oil sauce.  It was really nice. We set out after our meal to look at the fall leaves.  We didn't really see any, but ended up looking at the 16 Buddha statues on the coast in Sakata.  They were very cool.  

We drove around for a while and then drove back to Mikawa and stopped at the mall.  I was feeling quite tired and I had a headache, which I've had most of the day.  We had dinner in a mall restaurant and then went to see Diana.   It was okay.  It wasn't great, but I'm not sure it deserved as many bad reviews as it seems to have received.  I was worried that I wouldn't be able to stay awake as I was really feeling the jet lag.

After the movie, we drove back to Tsuruoka and bought a few groceries.  We came home then and I watched the new season of Pretty Little Liars and then the Project Runway Finale.  I think the right person won!  Yay!

And honestly, that's about all that happened to me today.  My headache is still with me, I'm really tired and now I'm going to take a pill and go to bed!    I'll try to download my pictures from today soon.  Night.

No comments: