October 20, 2013


Sunday - Rainy and cold

An okay day.  I woke up and got up early today…damn jet lag!  I arranged breakfast for F and I, from the stuff that we bought last night.

We vegged at home for a long time, and then went out for lunch.  We went to Komagi for the buffet, then did a little driving.  F wanted to take us to Atsumi to look at fish in the river, but we decided to go to the Chido Museum instead.  I think it was a wise decision.  I didn't want to look at fish and it was really wet out today.  

After the museum, we went to S-mall for a drink at Doutors and then a short and fruitless hack through the 100 yen shop.  After that, we just came home for a while.  

At home, I downloaded some of my photos from Canada, but it took a while to get everything ready.  I also uploaded one of the photos to the Kirriemuir group. It's a group picture from my dancing school.  

We had dinner in Gusto. I had another Canadian burger, F had a noodle dish, and true to form he didn't like it.  We bought a few groceries and came home.  

That's what I did today basically.  I will add in a few photos from yesterday, it's funny how the weather changed. Yesterday was lovely, today was cold and rainy.  

That's it for me.  Got to go.  Night!





2 comments:

Crafty Tokyo Mama said...

Wow, those buddhas are really unique. You have a flair for photography. Your pictures are great!

Helen said...

Oh, thank you! They were quite wonderful, the buddhas. I didn't manage to find all of them, but it was an enjoyable trip to the coast!