October 29, 2013


Tuesday - Sunny but cool

A good day.  I got up this morning and F was still here.  He didn't have to leave until 10 as he wasn't going to work, he had a meeting.  It was nice to have him around the apartment.

I spent a relaxed morning and early afternoon around the apartment.  I didn't do a lot really, but I did start my Starbella Scarf.  It's quite cool honestly.  I have a few inches of it done.  I also prepared for my meeting tomorrow.

In the afternoon I took a shower and then went out.  I was tired of being in for so long, so I went off to a drugstore and then to S-Mall.  At S-Mall I didn't buy anything, but I did have a cup of salty caramel latte and a sandwich.  

When I left the mall it was dark.  It was only 5 so I was quite sad about the whole thing.  

I came home and received a call from F.  He said that he was just going to start on his way.  I suggested he have a coffee or a snack so he didn't get too sleepy on the way.  I relaxed, watched a bit of TV, sent some meeting related email and then finally started dinner.  

F called to tell me he was on his way, so I moved a little faster, got the water boiling, that kind of thing.  We had whole wheat pasta with different sauces, plus salad and last night's leftover veggies stir-fried.  It was nice really!

We had a quiet evening. I watched some TV, did some printing on my computer and had a relaxing time of it.  Tomorrow may not be so relaxing.

That's it for me.  I'm off to bed soon.  I have an early morning tomorrow.  Wish me luck.  Night.

No comments: