October 30, 2013


Wednesday - Rainy with clear patches

A good day.

Last night before bed, my nose started to run and wouldn't stop.  It was very annoying.  I took some medicine but it took a while to work so I fell asleep on the couch before I went back to bed.

This morning I was very groggy, but managed to get up and do all I needed to do before my friend picked me up.  She did and we drove to Sendai.

We made good time and were only a little late for the get together.  We had a good discussion and were able to settle a couple of matters.  After a while, we had to break up our meeting, so we went our separate ways.  We had a little refreshment via Starbucks and a little foreign food shopping via Jupiter and then we began the long trip back home.  

We ran into a bit of a storm, so had to drive a little slower, then but made it safely.  I got out of the car with my stuff and then my friend left for her home.

F and I had a nice reunion, but decided to go out for drugs and dinner!  I needed some medicine, so we stopped at the drugstore, and then we went on to Cocos.  We both had chicken and it was quite nice.  After that, we just came home and have spent a quiet evening together.  I watched some of my favourite TV programmes tonight, but I'll probably go to bed soon. I'm quite tired, probably due to the medicine that I took a few hours ago.  

Hopefully I'll be over this cold soon, and it won't get worse than it is now.  Wish me luck with that!  I have to go.  Night.

No comments: