October 4, 2013

Friday - Warm and sunny, cool in the morning

A good day.

I woke up rather early today, but it was an okay thing as I had to be up and out early too.  Van took me to Leduc with her and dropped me off at Walmart before she went to work.  I hacked around the store and bought a few things.  I didn't mind shopping there as much as I thought I would.

Later I walked over to Penningtons and went a little crazy.  The thing is that most of the things I got were on sale, including my new winter coat.  I really like it, but I am starting to worry about my suitcase!  How on earth will I get everything in and be under the weight limit?  I don't think I will be able to at all!  I foresee a visit to Canada Post before I leave!

Van met me in the store.  We looked in another shop, but then headed back to Beaumont.  We had lunch at home and then went out again.  We went to the bank, did a little business and then I went to the drug store, and Van went to pick up Zach.  I walked around the store and tried to get things I needed.  I looked at some nutrition bars for the plane home, but the ones in the store were all expired...and not by a few days either.  I told one of the staff members and she was shocked.  Last I saw she was making arrangements to have them taken off the shelf.

We came home and I started to do laundry and pack a bag for tomorrow.  It's more difficult than it should be.  I went up for a nice dinner of cheese, crackers and garlic sausage.  Yum.  Not much garlic sausage in Japan.

We watched a couple of episodes of The Big Bang Theory as a family.  When they started a movie I begged off as I'm really tired and needed to finish up for tomorrow.

There won't be an update tomorrow as I'll be off with a friend of mine.  Hopefully I'll catch up to you on Sunday night!  Have a good time without me!  Night.



No comments: