October 7, 2013

Monday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I got up this morning, finished my novel (Friends, Lovers, Chocolate), had a lovely breakfast, showered, and then got started on one of Van's projects for me.  I started going through a trunk full of photographs and negatives.  It was quite amazing the stuff that she had.  I sorted quite a lot out.  Some photos I want, some we just don't need anymore, and some are good for both of us.  We'll probably scan some of the ones we both want.  It took most of the day and I'm still not done.

In the afternoon, I went to the bank and did a little business there, then I headed over to the grocery store.  I got a few things while I walked around.

We all headed back to Van's and I got back to the photos.  I really did spend most of the day with them.

Dinner tonight was lovely.  Van did pork chops, potatoes, corn on the cob and salad.  It was yummy.

After dinner I packed up the pictures that I sorted out. I'll try and do more in a couple of days.  I started getting tired so decided to go to bed as early as possible, which is now!

I'll be out most of the day tomorrow.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: