November 4, 2013


Monday - Sunny then rainy

An okay day.

I got up fairly early and went into the living room.  F was up and watching something on TV.  He made me some toast and then we decided to go out to the movie.

We drove to Mikawa Mall and went to see the Percy Jackson movie, Sea of Monsters.  It was rather fun.  The mall was really crowded. Before the movie we tried to have lunch, but it was quite difficult.  I had a tuna crepe, F had a basket of chicken and fries.  We had to wait in a huge line for popcorn, so we each got in a different line and the first one to the counter was the one that ordered.  F made it first! 

I liked the movie.  Admittedly, I haven't read any of the books, but I thought it was fun.  It isn't a necessary movie by any chance, but it was a good time really.  

After the movie we did a little window shopping and then went to Sakata's Aeon.  We looked around there, didn't buy much, but did have a late lunch.  I had Subway, F had …ramen!  Of course.  

We came back to Tsuruoka and did a little shopping.  We went to the jigsaw puzzle/otaku type shop first, and then to the kitchen goods shop.  We got something at the first place, and nothing at the second.  

We came home for a while and relaxed.  After 7 we decided to go out for dinner.  We had sushi at Kintaro.  At first, it was really quiet there, but after a while a busload of people came in and it started to get busy again.  That was fun!

We bought a few groceries and then came home. We had a nice, quiet evening at home.  I watched quite a bit of TV and did a little crochet.  I worked on a project that I'm doing for Van and I finally got it to work. The first time I tried it I was tired and on cold medicine so I couldn't get it to work, but tonight things went very well.  

Tomorrow I'm not sure what I'll get up to.  I'd like to to a couple of Postcrossings if I have time, maybe some craft work and a few emails that I've been putting off I think.  That's about it for me. Got to go.  Night!

3 comments:

uthman said...

You eat a lot.

Helen said...

Not sure what your point is?

uthman said...

Oops, I thought I'd wrote 'ate'.

Was trying to say in in passing that you enjoyed more things to eat that day than usual. Failed.