November 6, 2013


Wednesday - Warm and sunny

A good day.

I went to bed early last night, overslept a little, but not much today.  I got up, had breakfast and read the paper…usual stuff.  I was making the bed and decided to change the bottom sheet.  I took off the old one, washed it and hung it up to dry.  

I had some postcards to scan, so I did that, then uploaded them to the website.  After that, I stamped the ones I was sending and took them over to the post office and sent them.  

When I came back, I took a few weeds out of the ungarden, then sorted out the monthly local magazines that F is supposed to deliver.  I told him when he got the "job" that if he'd tell me what to do, I'd do it to help him out.  I just decided to do them tonight.  I delivered them too.

F came home and we had a nice reunion until it was time to go for dinner.  He suggested going for curry tonight, and I liked the idea.  We went to Coco Ichibancho Curry and it was nice.  F wasn't happy with his, said it was too small, but mine was nice!

We picked up some groceries, I'm going to make dinner tomorrow night.  Garlic pork, so I should sort that out early in the morning if I can.  

In the evening I did a bit more crochet and then I got the garbage sorted for F to take out tomorrow morning.  It was nice to have a not so stressful day today.  Tomorrow I'd like to go out for a bit and see if there's anything I can get up to when I'm out.  Wish me luck with that!  Night.

No comments: