December 13, 2013


Friday…Rainy and snowy

A good day.

I got up this morning, showered and had a quick breakfast.  I got dressed and when my friend arrived I went out to meet her.  We went over to the Italian buffet and had a great meal.  We laughed and talked, good therapy for each other.

When our time was up we went to the hotel and took care of business.  We were both quite sad afterwards so I suggested a tea in Doutors.  While we were there my friend became unwell, and we ran out of time, so we left.  We had a nice chat before we drove back to my apartment.  When we arrived I grabbed a book for her and then we hugged goodbye.

I came inside and got started on writing my column.  I worked on it for a few hours, even when F came home, and I finally got it done, proofed and submitted. Yes!  I still have my area report, but the deadline is a little bit later for that.  Yay.

I ate my dinner, watched some TV, while F slept in the other room.  I switched channels and found a British Detective show, so started to watch it, and then, F got up!  It's now 4 am and we're both up.  I'll be going to bed soon though, I'm not sure about him!

Tomorrow, no ideas what I'll get up to.  I hope it'll be interesting.  Come back and see!  Night.

No comments: