December 14, 2013


Saturday - Snowy and cold

A good day.  

I got up fairly early this morning.  F was still at his doctor and he'd left some bread in the maker.  I took it out and took care of it all for him.

He came back and we relaxed for a while.  F called a chiropractor for me and he said I could get in at 1 pm.  

We had lunch….together! at the Komagi Park buffet. It was quite nice today. I didn't want to eat too much as I was going to the chiropractor.  After lunch, we drove to the office up there.

This chiropractor was very different from the other one I went to.  The first one I saw was basically all business.  I would lie down on the table and he'd get to work.  This guy was different.  He had me bending and moving and he'd ask questions.  In other words, I had to be awake and think about things!  F was on hand to translate of course, and it was a tad difficult for him.  Today's guy even gave me homework and suggestions for things to do to improve how I feel.  I think I like him better!

After we finished, we came home for a few minutes.  We decided that we'd go to the internet cafe for F to get some massaging chair time, and then go directly to Mikawa to see the movie.  We did that.  I wasn't able to get a massaging chair at first, but it only took 15 minutes or so to get one.  I hadn't even really sat down properly before they came to get me.  

We both ate our dinners at the internet cafe and I watched a bit of TV, dozed and finished one of my books (Dead on Arrival).  I even started a magazine too.  

We drove out to the mall and saw Gravity.  It was great.  A very original film that surprised me in how engrossing it was.  

We drove home and had a quiet evening in.  I've been watching TV and F has been on his computer for most of the night.  It's been rather nice and friendly.  

I'm not sure what we'll get up to tomorrow, so don't hold your breath.  We'll also be away for a few days so don't miss me too much! I have to go.  Night!

No comments: