January 30, 2014


Thursday - Rainy and warmish

A good day.  I got up early again and spent some time on the couch sleeping.  It was nice though to be able to sleep a little longer as I didn't sleep well last night.

I had breakfast during Ghost Whisperer and read a couple of newspapers.  Then, I took a shower and watched some of Charlie's Angels. It was a quiet day really.  I watched some TV, I did a little bit of laundry and prepared a report for my meeting next week.  Just little stuff like that.

In the evening, F came home and I suggested going out fairly soon afterwards.  I wanted to hit the mall for a smaller crochet hook.  The sad thing was that they didn't have any in the right size.  Oh well.  I'll work on something else until the weekend.  

We had dinner at Nambayashkieri, the soba chain.  It was fine.  Mine was a chicken soup soba, I had to dip the noodles in the soup. I was surprised because it was spicier than I expected, but not as hot temperature wise as I like.  F had soba and katsudon or something.  It looked okay.  

After our meal we went to a grocery store that we don't usually go to.  We picked up a few things for dinner tomorrow, including steaks.  It wasn't my idea really!  I'll do a little research to remind myself how to cook them properly!

We came home and had a quiet evening.  We spent a bit of time together and then watched a bit of TV.  F watched some okay stuff for a bit and then it was time for Once Upon a Time.  It was good tonight.  I did a bit of crochet for my convention project. 

F went to bed a bit after midnight and I'm hoping to go soon too.  I'm a tad tired and would like to get a good night's sleep.  Wish me luck with that hey? Tomorrow I think I'm going to do laundry and pack my suitcase for next week.  That way, if I need something washed, there's still time to get it dry.  That's it for me.  Night.

No comments: