February 1, 2014


Saturday - Clear and sunny…warmish

A good day!

In the morning I managed to get up, despite staying up really late watching "So You Think You Can Dance". I took a shower and then went into the kitchen.  This morning I made pancakes for breakfast.  We don't usually eat breakfast here or if we do, it's toast, so this was a departure.  Still, they were nice.

After breakfast, F did the dishes and then we headed out.  We drove to Mikawa and went to see Thor: The Dark World.  I really enjoyed it. It was fun and funny…and of course Loki was very cool.  

After the movie, F and I headed over to Aeon and I got a few things in the craft department.  I bought fabric glue, two crochet hooks and a ball of yarn to make another scarf!  I don't know why I keep buying them, I don't wear them, but I do enjoy making them!

We had a doughnut at Mr Donut and chatted for a while.  In all honesty, I think it was one of the longest talks we've had in weeks.  It wasn't about important stuff, but it was nice.  

We drove back to Tsuruoka and came home.  I expected that F would go over to his mother's as she had asked him to, but he didn't.  What he did was make himself some ramen and then fall asleep on the couch.  I was not impressed.  I was hungry and he knew it.  I let him sleep for a while then I woke him up and demanded dinner.  I suggested the Komagi Buffet, so we went there.  There was a lot of nice food, but F was a bit mad that there wasn't sashimi.  Still, the food was good.  

After dinner, we drove to the grocery store to pick up milk.  F also bought my Valentine's Day chocolate right in front of me.  Oh well, it's quite good stuff, so it'll keep. 

We came home and had a quiet evening in.  It was rather nice.  I got to watch Elementary with John Hannah and then CSI:New York.  I've been watching a bit of stuff since then, but my night is winding down.  

No idea what I'll do tomorrow, but I hope it'll be good.  Come back tomorrow night and find out!  Night.

No comments: