February 19, 2014


Wednesday - Snowy with clear times

A good day.

I got up this morning, not terribly early but not too late either, showered and then had a quick breakfast. I got dressed and then went out to wait for my friend.

When she came there was a huge snowstorm going on, so we thought about where to go and I suggested Bis. We got there and it wasn't open.  Boo!  Then we decided to go back to S-Mall since the weather was questionable.  We went to Patio and had a decent pasta lunch.  After that, it was ice cream at Baskin-Robbins and then it was time to go.  Sigh.  It was great getting together with her, we talked, laughed, supported each other.  Yay.  

In the evening, F came home and then we talked about dinner.  We decided to go to one place but once on the road changed it to Coco Ichibancho Curry House.  We both had "Grandmother's curry" and it was nice.  We both enjoyed our meal I think.  

We hit up a drugstore on the way home and then the grocery store.  Tomorrow I'll finish up the soup at dinner and we'll have something with that.

F wanted to watch the Skating tonight but I wasn't exactly happy about that.  I did agree to tape my 11pm show, and then he DVR'd the skating.  I do have the feeling that it'll be repeated tomorrow evening anyway, because of how popular it is, so he'll be able to see it anyway.  I am looking forward to the Olympics being over….

Tomorrow, I don't have a lot planned. I'll have to make a post office run and I really need to work on my Journal column.  I had started it and then I'm re-working it.  Hopefully it'll be better.  That's it for me.  Night.

No comments: