February 2, 2014


Sunday - Rainy

An okay mostly sort of day.

I slept in today.  F was supposed to get up and go over to his mothers, and he said that he did.  When he came back, he put his pyjamas back on and set up the breadmaker.  

When I got up, he was watching fighting on the TV.  Don't get it myself.  Then again, I'm sure he doesn't like my stuff either.  He fed me some of his bread and then as nothing was happening, I went back to our room and had a relax on the bed.  I didn't go to sleep.  

Finally around 4 we got moving.  We went to Gusto, the furthest one away, and had dinner.  Then, we went to Yamaya, where I proceeded to buy a few groceries.  Then, we went to the internet cafe.  

I had a pretty good time there.  I did a little bit of crochet, took a quick nap, watched some TV and then it was time to go.  I didn't feel like I wasted my time, although I didn't do any reading.  Sigh.

We bought a few groceries and when I talked with F about tomorrow's dinner he started being a jerk again.  I wouldn't eat the crap he's trying to pass off as carbonara sauce a few weeks ago…the day when any kind of food but toast would have made me sick…get over it already.  If he'd blooming well asked me if I had wanted it I would have said no politely.  I'm not one of these people that will eat anything plunked in front of me. He had to bring all of that up again.  So I told him he could eat what he damn well wanted to, I was going to provide for myself.  I bought a packet of pasta sauce for myself, a chicken breast and some lettuce.  If he wants something else, I know who isn't going to cook it!

We came home and he was fine again.  I watched some TV, enjoyed it.  F watched some of it, but spent most of the time watching his computer screen.  

That's about it for me for tonight.  I have a lot of things to get ready for my trip at the end of the week.  I need to start that tomorrow.  I want to start packing so I know what I need in my suitcase.  
Wish me luck!  Night.

No comments: