February 21, 2014


Friday - Cold and a little snowy

Good day.

Last night I set up the bread maker so there was bread for breakfast.  Yay.  I made tea bread and it was nice.  

I had a quiet morning, but a nice one.  I watched TV, read the newspaper and showered.  F did invite me for lunch today, but I said no because I had  lots of food to eat for lunch. 

I watched a bit of TV today and then in the later afternoon when there was nothing on TV for me, I put on the last two episodes of Call the Midwife Season One.  They were excellent of course.  Now if I could only find the box for the dvd!

When F came home, he was in a pretty good mood.  He relaxed for a while, and then asked if I wanted to go out to the Internet Cafe.  I did, as it happened, so that's where we went for the evening.  We had dinner there too.  I did a lot of knitting of my scarf tonight. I'm nearly done, but not quite.  I'm honestly not sure if I like it or not.  It's a lovely colour, but the feel isn't great.  

We came home after midnight and both of us are still up. I'll probably go to bed soon, but I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance.  Not too sure what we'll get up to tomorrow…come back and find out tomorrow night!  Night!!

No comments: