February 22, 2014


Saturday - Snowy then clearing

A good day.

I got up a bit later than usual this morning as we'd gone to bed horribly late last night/this morning.  I was up and we talked about going out and didn't.  I served us some of my tea bread and even ended up taking a nap on the couch while F was at the other end!

After a while, we got dressed and went out.  We had to do a bit of snow shovelling first.  We had a really nice lunch in Grado…roast duck in a red wine sauce, then did a little bit of driving around the city.  

We finally drove out to the Mikawa Mall and parked the car.  We went had a drink and a doughnut at Mr Donut, finally using up our coupons, and then went back to the theatre for Rush.  I really enjoyed it and I hadn't expected to.  F was the one who said that he'd like to see the film, I was prepared to give it a miss.  

After the movie we did a little shopping and then headed over to Cocos for dinner.  We both had a decent dinner and then came home.

We watched a bit of TV tonight, mine mostly, but F did get to see bits and bobs of the Olympics.  He went to bed a bit ago and I'm still up, but am hoping to go to bed soon. 

No idea what we'll get up to tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to finding out!  Night. 

No comments: