March 1, 2014


Saturday - warm and clear

A good day.

I got up this morning around 9 am.  F was on his way to his doctor and I knew I had to get up soon.  I got up and had a little nap on the chesterfield.  

F came home again just as I was going to get dressed. I did that, and then we decided what to do for lunch.  I knew the mall would be busy, so I suggested having lunch in Jour Faste, a little restaurant near downtown.  We went there, and while he was parking, F backed the car into one of the building supports.  Sigh. The building is fine, there's a small colour stripe on the back of the car, so it's mostly fine too.  

Anyway, lunch was good.  We had beef curry so it was fast, and fairly cheap.  We were on the road just after 12.  

We got to Mikawa, bought our tickets for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and eventually went in.  It was fun.  I enjoyed it, although I've heard that it is quite different from the book.  

After the movie, we had a drink at Mr. Donut, plus a donut, then did a quick tour of the craft and women's departments.  We couldn't think of anything better to do, so we went home for a while.

We stayed home for ages and then finally went out for dinner after a bit of discussion about where to go.  We went to Yoronotaki and had some nice food.  We had a big mixture of salad, chicken, nankotsu, fried sardines, and a fish paste kind of thing.  It was nice.  

We hit up the drugstore after dinner, grabbed a few things and then came home.  I watched a lot of TV, but it is Saturday night after all.  I even did a little bit of knitting and finished off my scarf. I will be remaking it though as it is too long and too narrow!  It's a little sad, but I'd like to wear this one, and it isn't right yet!

That's about it for me.  I've had a good day, but I have no idea what I'll get up to tomorrow. We might go to the museum, but we aren't sure yet.  Find out tomorrow!  Night.

No comments: