March 17, 2014


Monday - Sunny and warmish

An okay day.

I went to bed early last night, but F was restless for a while.  He had a hard time sleeping, so I didn't sleep either for a bit.

I got up fairly early this morning, showered, had breakfast and enjoyed it, watched some TV and enjoyed it too.  I wrote a couple of postcards as well.  

I scanned my cards and then ran them off to the post office. I didn't receive any postcards today, which was terribly sad :-(  My poor postcard blog hasn't been updated for days.  

I came home and after a bit, I cleared the table and washed the dishes. I included the nabe as it had been a while since we used it.  F came home a bit late tonight and prepped dinner.  

While he did dinner, I took to my bed with a couple of tylenol and a hot water bottle.  During the day I started having back spasms…and they continued all day.  The hot water bottle helped a lot, but I'm still having them.

Our nabe was yummy.  I loved it.  We didn't eat it all although I wouldn't have minded doing that!  I did the dishes afterwards, while F got started on cleaning up.  He cleaned up a lot of his stuff, but his idea of cleaning is to put things in boxes and then never look at them again.  He "found" a lot of my stuff and brought it into the living room for me to go through.  Unfortunately, he put it on the couch and it was all covered in icky spiders, dirt and cobwebs.  He put the boxes right up against my lovely afghan.  Now, what kind of person does that?  Grr.

We've made a few plans for tomorrow too.  We're going to get up early and go to the Internet Cafe.  That was MY plan, until someone told me he took the day off tomorrow.  I'm going out for lunch with a friend and he's not coming :-)

Anyway, I have to get to bed in a bit.  I plan to get up early so we can hit up the Internet cafe early enough to get our free breakfast.  Wish me luck with that.  Night!

No comments: