March 20, 2014


Thursday - Rainy and cloudy

A good day.

I got up early again this morning. Hmm.  This going to bed early has some benefits I guess.  I watched my TV, had a shower, breakfast and more TV.  

I had my lunch and I watched a few things on TV.  That was nice.  It really was a quiet day.  I had hoped to go out in the afternoon, but I never did. The weather wasn't great and I had other things to do.

F came home briefly to prepare for his party, then left without actually saying goodbye.  I made dinner.  I had tortillitas, from a Mark Bittman recipe.  I made mine with chicken and avocado and they were yummy!

I ate dinner and put on The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the Swedish one (Män som hatar kvinnor), and watched that.  It was great!  I have seen the American version and liked it, plus read the book, but the original was well done too.  It seemed a little more raw, not as polished, but exciting.  

I watched an old The Good Wife and finished up my scarf finally.  Yay!  I'm not completely happy with it, but it's okay really.  

F came back a little after midnight, then took his bath.  We'll probably go to bed soon.  

I'm not sure what we'll get up to tomorrow.  I hope it'll be good.  Keep your fingers crossed for me eh?  Night.

No comments: