March 29, 2014


Saturday - Warm and sunny

A good day.

I slept in a little late this morning, but got up and made breakfast for the two of us.  We had toast and avocado and a piece each of last night's quiche.  Yum!

After a little while we got dressed and went out.  F wanted to go to the internet cafe, so we did.  We spent 3 hours there, we ate lunch there too.  I didn't really watch very much…I started a movie, but am not sure if I'll go back and finish it.  

When our time was up, we left, made a quick stop at home and then went out to the mall.  I did a little shopping, and had a little bit of success too.  
We had a tea at Seattle's Best and then I went upstairs to look at the kitchen goods store and F went to Jusco to get some bandaids.  When he came back, we bought our movie tickets and then went to see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. We really enjoyed it.  For a Ben Stiller movie I was impressed at how gentle it was.  There was one big scene that was dumb and clunky, but apart from that it was well done.  

After the movie, we headed to Tsuruoka and had curry at Coco Ichibanya.  We both had "Grand Mother's Curry" and F won a spoon…again!  He gave it to me, which was kind of nice.

We came home and had a relaxing evening.  I watched a little bit of TV and F went to bed after a while.

It was a good day today.  Tomorrow I'm not really sure what we'll get up to.  I asked F if we can go to Hard Off again, but I'm not sure if he'll want to or if we'll have time or not.  Come back tomorrow night and see what we get up to.  Night!

No comments: