March 4, 2014


Tuesday - Clear and warmish

A goodish day.

I got up this morning with a hideous headache.  I went back to bed and slept for a bit, but it was still there when I got up.

I watched my show and then when it was over, I planned to take a shower, but F called.  He was taking an early lunch and wanted to come home.  He asked if he could bring me something.  Still with a headache, I asked for something small, like fried chicken.  He brought me a bowl of sashimi on rice, made miso soup and some fried fish too.  He did bring a bit of chicken, but it was too much!  I didn't want most of it.  I feel mean saying it, but it was too much.

In the afternoon I did a bit of work on my computer and then scanned my postcards.  Later on I ran them to the post office on my bike.  It is so nice not to have any snow out!  I bought some new stamps too. I've been using up a lot lately, so I had to get more.  

When F came home, he wasn't feeling good.  My headache was mostly gone, but he had a bad one and just wasn't feeling good.  I'm worried that we're going to end up with the flu.  NO!  Can't think that!

I made dinner tonight.  In honour of Shrove Tuesday, we had pancakes with bacon and hash browns on the side.  I used my new frypan for the pancakes and they turned out really well.  Dinner was good and F liked it.  

We had a quiet evening at home.  I thought F would head to bed early, but he didn't. 

I don't have much planned for tomorrow.  I should do a bit of laundry and I have to try and sort out our tatami room as the fire alarm inspectors will be here in a couple of weeks and there is no way to move around the room at the moment.  Sigh.  I also need to do some work on a craft project and time is slipping away to do it in.  Wish me luck with whatever I work on!  Night.

No comments: