March 5, 2014


Wednesday - rainy, then snowy

A good day.

I got up early but decided to go back to sleep, on the couch.  It was lovely. I woke up and watched my show.  I had a quiet morning really. I watched telly, took a shower, did some dishes, had lunch and did more dishes.  I also had to send a bit of email.

When F came home, we went to Cocos Ichibancho Curry and had their Grandmother's Curry.  They had a prize drawing and Fumihiko won a spoon.  Woot for him!  I won nothing.

After dinner we bought some groceries and then went to the drugstore to get F something for the car windows.  Unfortunately the drugstore didn't have it so he was disappointed.  I got some other things though, so I was okay!

We came home and had a quiet evening in.  I spent a lot of time sending email to members in my area, then watched my 11pm show on the chesterfield with my knitting.  

F went to bed and I stayed up as usual.  I think I'm about done though. It was a very quiet day, but that was nice really.  

Tomorrow, no ideas.  I should do laundry, I should do some craftwork, but I'm not sure what I'll get up to.  That's it for me.  Night.

No comments: