April 10, 2014


Thursday - Cloudy but cold

A good day!

I got up a little after 9 this morning.  F had just left for the doctor's office, so I watched my shows and had a bit of tea.  

When he came back, he had toast and I had my yogurt and cereal.  After I watched Charmed, I got so sleepy that I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I went back to bed for 25 minutes.  Of course, it turned into an hour!  I got up only to discover that F had been eating ramen.  He had to take medicine.  We decided what to do, so decided to go out for a meal after I finished watching Shameless!  

We went to Patio in the mall.  I had their tuna and mushroom cream pasta and it was good as usual, F had ramen again and thought it was okay, barely.  After lunch, he took me over to my hairdresser and I checked to see if she could take me.  She could so he left me and went off to his second appointment of the day.  

I got my hair cut really short again.  It is still in a pixie. I seem to really like that cut, and it looks quite good, even if it is slightly messy.  

When I finished at the hair salon, I walked back to the mall and then texted F.  He was finished at the dentist and came to meet me.  We had a drink at Doutors and talked about what we'd like to get up to.  We decided to go to the Internet Cafe as we can't go on Friday.  

We drove to the Internet Cafe.  F was able to get a massaging chair right away, I wasn't.  I took a reclining chair for a while and it was fine.  After about 30 minutes I was able to switch.  I mostly watched regular TV, but later on watched a bad sci-fi movie on the cinema channel.  It was fun. I read a little bit of my book too.  We both ate there too, I had tempura chicken on rice and it was fine.  

Around 10:00 I suggested to F that we leave in 30 minutes.  I wanted to get home since I was overheating in the chair!  I used my last half hour to check up on some craft videos on YouTube!

We went to the grocery store to pick up some food for me for tomorrow night and some staples for us.  Then we came home.  

I watched some TV, and soon I'll get myself off to bed.  I'm looking forward to having some time to myself tomorrow.  I hope to watch a movie and enjoy myself while F is off with his co-workers.  That's it for me.  Night!

No comments: