April 18, 2014


Friday - Sunny but windy

A good day.

I got up this morning to an empty apartment.  I got up and got ready to take my shower, just as F came home from the doctor.  

I showered, had a quick breakfast and watched my telly.  I got dressed for going out at 11:30 and then at 11:45 I went out and met my friend.  We went to the new Bistrot des Points and had a lovely and slightly expensive lunch there.  We both had Shonai Pork for lunch.  We had kabocha soup first, then the pork with cabbage and potato.  We finished with dessert and coffee.  Yum.  We stayed there and chatted so long that the chef and his wife gave us refills on our drinks!  Amazing.  

After lunch we went over to Hard-Off to look at kimonos.  My friend was thinking of getting herself a kimono.  We looked at a lot of them.  Some were great, some had terrible stains or were sun-faded, but she managed to find one that was cool and in pretty good condition and not too expensive either! She found an obi that looked beautiful and matched the kimono too, so I think she did really well.  

Sadly, it was time for her to go home, so she dropped me off at home and I waved goodbye.  I went into my quiet apartment.  F was off somewhere so I texted him and then waited to hear from him while I watched the news.

He came home and wanted to go out again almost immediately.  He wanted to go to the Internet Cafe, so that's where we spent the rest of the evening.  

While I was at the Internet Cafe I did a little reading, a little crochet and a little bit of watching TV.  I found a way to watch cable so I watched part of a UK mystery.  That was cool.  

We came home before 11:30 and relaxed around the apartment.  We watched a little TV, well I did, and I had a late night snack.  

Tomorrow, I'm not completely sure what we'll get up to.  We'll probably go and see a movie in the evening, but apart from that, who knows?  Come back and see what happens.  Night. 

No comments: