April 23, 2014


Wednesday-Warm and sunny

A good day.

I got up this morning, showered, and then went through to the living room.  F came home from the doctor at nearly the same time.  We chatted, had breakfast and some re-heated tea. I watched my shows…including The Walking Dead today, then F and I went out for lunch.  

I had suggested going out to Cafe Muraoka for lunch, so that's what we did.  We took off our shoes, found a table and sat down. We ordered from their lunch special, I ordered carbonara, F ordered genovase pasta.  We got small salads, and then our lunches arrived.  The weird thing was that just as we were about to eat, the kitchen staff started cleaning in the kitchen with something really chemically smelling.  I thought it might be bleach…I hate the smell of bleach.  F didn't notice it.  

Of course, F took a bite of his pasta and decided that he didn't really like it that much, so we swapped.  I quite like genovase, so I didn't mind.  We had given each other a small plate of our own pasta, so we did get to try them both.  Lunch was nice, but in all honesty, I thought that we didn't get enough for our 1100 yen. We only got pasta and a small salad.  Granted, both the pasta and the salad were great, but most other places would include at least a beverage and maybe even a dessert!

After lunch, we drove around looking for a place to have a tea or coffee. We drove around, and around, and around!  Everything was closed!  We finally found a place that I've been asking F to take me for years and were able to go in.  It was really nice, but not at all what I expected! 

Then, F suggested going to the Internet Cafe. I said it was okay, if we didn't spent the whole day there.  We went home for a bit for me to pick up some stuff, then made a detour through the hundred yen shop for F.  

We went to the Internet Cafe and spent the next 4 hours in their massaging chairs.  It was nice, but when the first three hours were up, F didn't want to go.  After 4 hours, I was ready to leave.  I did some crochet, read a little of a magazine, watched a movie and a bit of TV…and was roasting in my pleather chair.  I enjoyed it, but was ready to go home.  

We had a quick bite of sushi before hitting the grocery store for tomorrow's dinner.  We came home and spent the rest of the night quietly.  It was nice.  I was glad to be home again!

Tomorrow I have a whole slew of things to do.  I have to get my dress out for Saturday, give myself part of a pedicure and make dinner, plus do all my other things I need to do.  Argh! Come back tomorrow night and see what I manage to do!  Night. 

No comments: