April 8, 2014


Tuesday - Sunny but cool

A good day.

I got up before my alarm this morning.  It doesn't happen often, but it was nice for a change. I watched a few minutes of Bewitched, and a few minutes of Charlie's Angels.  I'm afraid I snoozed through that one.  I did wake up enough to watch Friends and Charmed.  

I had a lovely breakfast and then I was overtaken by the whelming urge to vacuum, so I did.  I usually just lie down until the feeling goes away, but today I didn't.

In the afternoon, I made myself lunch.  F had made extra curry, so I cooked some short pasta for myself, and added it to the re-heated curry.  It was really good.  I enjoyed my lunch a lot!

After I had done the dishes I debated going out, but talked myself out of it.  Instead, I stayed home.  F popped home to change.  He'd taken some time off work to go to a dentist tonight.  He was gone for a while and came back quite a bit happier.  He has to go back on Thursday, but at least he doesn't have to fuss with his teeth now.  

We sat and chatted and then went out for dinner.  We went to Cocos where we both had chicken dishes.  Mine was different though, it was a chicken fricassee in a cream sauce.  It was good.  I liked it because it came with a bunch of vegetables.  That was a nice touch.  So many of the meals in Japan come with one piece of broccoli and one wedge of tomato for example.  This had mushrooms, pearl onions, green beans, potatoes and carrots.  

When we finished dinner we left and did some grocery shopping.  I have an idea for tomorrow night's dinner, so I'm hoping it works out.  I told F that if he buggers off again on me I'll be furious, he countered by telling me not to tell him how much time before the meal is ready!  Anyway, fingers crossed it'll work out!

After we came home I worked on a project for the upcoming convention.  I made a couple of bracelets.  They are rather fun…just casual things but cute! 

We watched some TV, F took his bath, the evening drew to a close, but in a nice way.  No idea what I'll get up to tomorrow, except for the trying to make dinner bit.  Wish me luck with it, because I really need it to go well!  That's it for me.  Night!

No comments: