March 31, 2014


Monday - Muggy and cooler

An okay day.

I got up a little later than usual, but it was fine. I checked my email and did a bit of stuff on my computer, then took a shower.  

I did a couple of loads of laundry in the afternoon. I was washing the t-shirts I bought on Sunday.  I hope to start crafting with them soon.

I had a quiet day to myself. I wrapped my friend's parcel and took it to the post office. I sent it by airmail for a change and it was relatively cheap.  Yay for that.

Around 6 pm I started on my dinner prep.  I cleared the table and set it, then started chopping vegetables and also putting the coating on the chicken.  When F came home I needed a few more minutes, but then I kicked everything into high gear and got busy.  I asked F to warm the tortillas, but he didn't really start doing that until I was almost finished.  I cooked the meat, and then the veggies, and brought everything over to the table.

Dinner was great.  F was a bit grumpy beforehand, so I wasn't sure he'd eat much, but he did!  Yay for me.  We used real lime juice and it really added a zing to the fajitas.

Afterwards, F did the dishes, but he wouldn't do the frypan.  I'm not sure why, but he's being pig-headed about it.  So, fine and dandy, I washed the frypan when he was done. It did take a bit of elbow grease as the sauce baked on the pan a bit, but I got it better looking than before I used it, so that was good!

The rest of the evening we spent fairly quietly.  I watched TV after F finished his program.  Then, I did a few postcards for Postcrossing.  I think I need to catch up with my received cards!  My account seems unbalanced, but I'm sending cards, I really am!

Tomorrow I'm going to do up my postcrossings and take the cards to the mailbox.  I hope that I can get a little bit of my craftwork done so that I can work on my examples for the presentation. 

That's it for me for now.  I've got to go.  Night!

No comments: