May 11, 2014


Sunday - Warm and Sunny

A good day.

I slept-in this morning.  F was up late too, in fact he was up a little longer than me, but also got up early today.  He worked on his project, but also made us some bread.  Yum.

When I got up, I got F to call for sushi for our lunch.  I knew he needed to keep working on his paperwork, so thought it might be a good idea to save time.  It was very nice stuff.  

F said that he was basically finished, so we did go out for a little while this afternoon.  We went to the bank machine and then to a secondhand shop near our apartment.  I was looking for more materials for my craft.  The secondhand shop must have thought that it was an antique shop because some of the prices were insane!  They had t-shirts for more than ¥2500 yen.  I found a nice one in the ladies section, a gorgeous pink, and F found me a couple in the men's section that were black.  

We finished up our little outing by going to Mr. Donut for a drink and a doughnut.  Surprisingly they were out of iced tea.  How is that possible?

We came home, and F got ready for his meeting.  He left around 6:30 with much of me wishing him good luck.  

In his absence, I washed a load of clothes so that I could wash the black t-shirts, then I did a few postcrossings.  I'm sending to Asia and Europe. 

When F came back he was happy.  The meeting had gone well. He said that he'd still have a little bit of follow up to do, but he was mostly finished the position for the year.  

We went out to Gusto for dinner.  I had a hamburger made with Alberta Beef and F had a Japanese meal.  We both enjoyed our meals.  

We came home via the grocery store.  We got a few things for dinner tomorrow.  I'm hoping it'll go well!  I'm doing French toast, I just hope we have enough eggs!  

Anyway, that's about it for me.  I had a good, if very laid-back day, and honestly, that was just fine with me!  

Tomorrow I am not quite sure what I'll get up to.  come back then and find out!  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: