May 14, 2014


Wednesday - Hot and Sunny, muggy

A good day.  

I got up a little late this morning, but no worries.  I watched a bit of TV, turned on my computer, and got on with my day.

I had a quiet, same as usual day for most of it.  I went out in the afternoon.  I had to pump up my bike tire so it looks to me like there is a puncture in my tire.  Sigh.  I biked to Kaneta and had a look around.  They had some men's shirts there and I picked up a couple of shirts for my craft work.  I brought them home and they are now in the process of drying!  I'll hopefully be able to cut them up tomorrow or the next day.  

I came home and threw the shirts in the washer, then relaxed for a bit.  I had a nice afternoon.  F called me just before 6 and said he was on his way home.  When he arrived, I welcomed him and then got started on dinner.  It was a simple one, but good.  I did basil chicken, couscous, asparagus and salad.  F didn't have the couscous, but that's okay, all the more for me!  Dinner was nice, we both enjoyed it a lot.  

F did the dishes, I did the frypan later.  We settled in for a quiet evening.  F watched some TV, I listened to music on my computer.  

It was a nice, quiet evening!  Tomorrow, I'm not sure what we'll get up to!  I should take my bike to the bike shop to get fixed. If I have time, I might got to the mall, or I might do some craftwork.  It just depends how I feel and how the weather is! Come back tomorrow and see what happens!  Night.

No comments: