May 9, 2014


Friday - Sunny then rainy in the PM

An odd day!

I got up this morning and promptly fell asleep on the couch.  I managed to wake up just in time for Friends though!  I vegged through it and Charmed, and I was in the process of making the bed and getting dressed when F called and asked if I'd like to go for lunch.  Sigh.  I hadn't thought about it, but said yes.

I dressed and went out to meet him.  He picked me up and we drove off to his favourite Chinese restaurant.  I had a spicy fried rice set, F had ramen of course.  He liked his, I liked mine.

He dropped me off at home and in the afternoon I watched Only You with Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr.  I hadn't seen it in years.  It was fun, but not a great movie.  

After the movie, I went out of the apartment into the lobby and did my cleaning duty.  I swept the lobby of the building and had it looking rather nice.  

I came into the apartment and I started working on my Convention project again.  I cut up a couple of T-shirts.  I finished up the last one just after F came home.  He was tired and not feeling great, so he made himself a bowl of ramen.  I was less than pleased as I was planning to cook dinner soon. 

Anyway, he ate and then went to bed.  I got dinner underway. It didn't take very long as I had planned it that way.  We had asparagus done in the microwave, plus salad and a pork/garlic mix we'd bought at the grocery store yesterday.  I cooked it and the asparagus and then went and called F.  

He came out and ate with me, and then went back to bed and slept.  It is two now, and he just got up for a few minutes.  He's basically slept for 6 hours.

I had a quiet evening by myself.  I did some of my internet stuff and scanned my postcards.  I got two today, I was so happy to get them!  I also got a Gotochi card in the mail today too.  That was lovely.  

I enjoyed my evening if I'm honest!  I did the dinner dishes and then watched TV.  I worked on my projects a little, but not enough.  

Tomorrow F has to work on apartment stuff again, so I imagine I'll be staying quiet so as not to disturb him.  I'm hoping he'll be done in time to see a movie in the evening.  

That's it for me.  I'll talk to you tomorrow night. Later!

No comments: