June 16, 2014


Monday - Sunny and warm, rainy at night

An okay, busy day.

I went to bed just a little bit after midnight last night.  F was sleeping and as far as I could tell, didn't wake up.  Ha!

This morning, when I got up, I got busy!  I spent a few minutes on my computer, then fixed one of my recent projects.  After that, I did something I've been putting off for a few months, I fixed a button on my winter coat! I had a button that was half-off, and today, in the middle of June, I fixed it.  Yay me. I also did something new.  I broke out my new hot glue gun and put a couple of things together.  Woot.

After my shows finished I did computer stuff, laundry and packing.  I packed my suitcase and I packed my box of craft stuff.  I was running around like a crazy woman, but I finally got things done.  

Then, I had to scan my cards.  I didn't have that many, so it didn't take that long.  When I finished, I ran them off to the post office and popped them in the mailbox.

F came home quite late, in fact, I was planning to cook dinner for myself when he did. I asked him if he would take me to the freight delivery office and send my box and suitcase.  We did that, and it was a bit of a hassle, but finally, I paid and we were done.  After that, we went to the drugstore for more trip necessities and then came home.  I offered to share my food with F for dinner and he accepted.  

I got busy right away, cooking dinner.  We had tandori chicken, and salad, I had couscous and F added in rice and sujiko to his dinner.  It was quite nice.  F did the dishes for us.

The rest of the evening has been quiet so far.  F watched TV, I read my book, and finally finished it.  It was great…Lady Audley's Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon.  I'd never heard of her or it before, but I really enjoyed it.  It was a twisty, changey sort of book.  The kind I wish I'd studied in University.

I'm now watching Suits and trying to relax.  F hasn't said anything yet, so I'm hoping that he's not going to. I'm so tired of fighting and snide comments and not being able to be myself. 

Anyway, tomorrow I have a few things I have to do, and I have to pick a book for my trip, charge up my iPod and do a few other things. I'll likely update tomorrow night, but not on Wednesday.  Catch you later?  Night.

No comments: